Second Year Spanish II (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||10:00AM-11:50AM||RWC-I4||S. Chavez|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Reinforces, synthesizes, and builds on the basic skills acquired in first-year Spanish in speaking, writing, reading, and aural comprehension. Special attention is given to developing cultural awareness. Students are required to communicate in Spanish. Materials include literary and cultural texts, audio exercises, films, short videos, music, and contextualized exercises in structure. The sequence enables students to reach at least intermediate-mid proficiency as defined by the guidelines of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL). Courses must be taken in sequence.
- World language classes must be taken in sequence.
- Not suitable for heritage speakers.
- Prerequisite: BT114 or WR121 (may be taken concurrently).
- Prerequisite: SPAN201 or equivalent with permission of instructor.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees