Basic Electronics for Diesel Technicians II A Lab (Winter 2018)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Winter 2018 lasts from Monday, January 8, 2018 to Friday, March 23, 2018
- Introduces first-year students to electrical and electronic theory and more advanced topics that relate to heavy, mid-range, light, stationary, marine diesel, propane, and natural gas applications. The student will have the opportunity to achieve task mastery by successful completion of each ASE/NATEF task.
- Permission code is required to register. Contact instructor before term begins for more information.
- Additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees