First Year American Sign Language I (Fall 2017)
- Course ID
|M W||9:00AM-10:50AM||HEC-119||C. Griffis|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Fall 2017 lasts from Monday, September 25, 2017 to Friday, December 08, 2017
- Waitlist Details
- 0 out of 5 available (5 slots used)
- Emphasizes the development of expressive skills, receptive skills and cultural awareness. Primary focus is on the student's active use of ASL. Course includes visual readiness skills, ASL vocabulary, deaf culture, and ASL grammar. The 100-level sequence focuses on everyday communication in a conversational environment where grammar is introduced in context with an emphasis on developing question and answering skills.
- World language classes must be taken in sequence.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees