Fire Apparatus Driver (Fall 2017)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
|Sa Su||8:30AM-4:50PM||JCFD-3||V. Gobel|
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 to Sunday, December 3, 2017
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Presents the most up-to-date information on fire apparatus and the techniques used to safely operate them. This course provides the practical, hands-on experience necessary for students to become safe and knowledgeable emergency vehicle operators.
- Corequisite: FRP251/251L.
- Class held at Jackson Co. Fire District #3, Main Training Room, White City Station, 8383 Agate Road.
- Class will meet on October 14 and 15, and December 2 and 3, 2017.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees