Firefighter Level I Lab (Fall 2017)
- Course ID
|M W||10:30AM-5:00PM||JCFD-3||J. Longo|
- Fall 2017 lasts from Monday, September 25, 2017 to Friday, December 08, 2017
- Introduces basic training including use of small tools and equipment, practice in forcible entry, use of breathing apparatus, salvage and overhaul techniques, and hose and ladder skills. Meets Department of Public Safety Standards and Training and National Fire Protection Association standards for NFPA1001.
- Permission code is required to register. Contact instructor before term begins for more information.
- Corequisite: FRP251/251L.
- Class held at Jackson Co. Fire District #3, Main Training Room, White City Station, 8383 Agate Road.
- Class involves live fire evolutions.
- Requires $250 equipment rental charge be paid to the RCC Bookstore and includes firefighter helmet, coat, pants, boots and SCBA.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees