Emergency Service Rescue (Fall 2017)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Fall 2017 lasts from Monday, September 25, 2017 to Friday, December 8, 2017
- Introduces elementary procedures of rescue practices, systems, components, support, and control of rescue operations. Includes techniques and tools of patient extrication and emphasizes their applications in traffic accidents as required for paramedic certification.
- Requires $100 equipment rental charge be paid to the RCC Bookstore and includes firefighter helmet, coat, pants, boots and SCBA.
- Thursday classes will meet off campus, see instructor for details.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees