Small Business Management (SBM)
Make an investment in yourself to learn how to work on
your business rather than in your business. Learn the business skills
that will help you balance your work and life.
SBM is an intensive nine-month program that provides and in-depth education that blends classroom, peer learning with individualized counseling assistance.
Our program includes:
- Interactive classroom learning - 3 hours, once per month
- 1-on-1 business advising - usually a 2-3 hour session per month
- Access to business development tools and templates
- Access to expertise - subject matter experts are invited into most class sessions
- Accountability - through our counseling, we help you stay on task in applying what you learn in the classroom towards improving your bottom line business performance.
For more information, please call 1-541-956-7494
"We have been privileged to receive support from the SBM program through excellent counseling, relevant and valuable training, resourceful advice and mentorship. They provided personal attention to OUR needs and desires for the future with their honest evaluations of our plans and by giving us access to numerous resources." Jeff & Julie Thomas - Conicerge Home and Business Watch