Welcome to RCC Human Resources!
Our mission is to provide quality customer service to faculty, staff, students, and the public in the areas of Human Resource policies and procedures, benefits, compensation, employment and training that supports the college's commitment to excellence.
- Benefits: RCC offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide eligible employees and early retirees with a broad range of employer and employee paid benefit options. Benefit eligibility differs by employment status.
- Employment Opportunities: View current list job openings at Rogue Community College and apply using our online application process.
- HR Procedures: Access hiring procedures, retirement checklists, and other general procedures.
- HR Forms: View and access human resources forms including professional growth forms, evaluation forms, and more to assist in facilitating HR services.
- Employee Contracts and Handbooks: Access, collective bargaining agreements for faculty and classified staff, as well as the exempt handbook for management employees.
- Required Online Trainings:Training required for all staff including Hazardous Communication, Blood-borne Pathogens, and FERPA training.
- Payroll Information: RCC timecards, W4 forms, and pay day information.
|Redwood Campus - "M" Building (main office)
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527
Phone: 541.956.7329 Fax: 541.956.7355
|Riverside Campus - "G" Building
117 S. Central Avenue,
Medford, OR 97501
Phone: 541.245.7762 Fax: 541.245.7714