Buying Books With Financial Aid Funds
As a Financial Aid student, you may charge your books/supplies at an RCC Bookstore directly to your available financial aid during the dates listed below. To apply to use your financial aid to purchase your books elsewhere, submit a completed Book Allowance Request form (www.roguecc.edu/Financialaid/forms/) to Rogue Central no later than 5pm Friday of the first week of the term.
To charge your textbooks at the RCC Bookstore you must:
- Be enrolled at RCC
- Have an award letter from RCC and have financial aid on your account
- Maintain financial aid eligibility
- Be making satisfactory academic progress
- Not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on a federal education loan.
- Have authorized RCC to deduct bookstore charges from your financial aid award by signing your Financial Aid Information Request (FAIR) form (and not otherwise declining).
Financial Aid recipients may charge purchases at the bookstore shortly before the start of each new term:
You may, during the period just prior to a term and for the first days of a term, be able to charge books and other supplies at the bookstore. You may check www.roguecc.edu/bookstore or call the bookstore: 541-956-7160 RWC 541-245-7591 RVC to check bookstore hours and dates for charging books.