Installment Payment Plan
You can set up your Installment Payment Plan through your myRogue account or you can set it up in-person at Rogue Central. Friends or family cannot set up your credit line for you.
To be eligible for the Installment Payment Plan a student must have:
- Valid Social Security Number on file with RCC
- Satisfactory credit history with RCC
- Current account balance of more than $75
- Must pay a $25 set-up fee plus a $50 down payment ($75 total) by first payment deadline
- 50% of balance must be paid by second installment deadline
- Remaining balance must be paid by last installment deadline
- $15.00 late charge will be added to account balance for each missed payment
- Additional charges for collection fees if balance is not paid in full by last installment deadline
- You are responsible for payment in-full unless you drop classes during the refund period
What if I don’t make my payments?
Some consequences of non-payment are:
If you owe tuition and fees or other charges on the day after the final term payment/installment deadline, you will be put on financial hold. This means that you:
- will be charged late fees for each installment payment that you miss
- cannot register for future terms
- will be dropped from future term classes if you have registered in advance
- are not eligible to receive official transcripts
- will be sent to collections and held responsible for all collections costs. Collection agencies will pursue all means of collecting the amount due including, but not limited to, garnishing tax refunds, litigation and garnishment of wages.