Patrick Henry Maddren Scholarship (ID 4140)
- Start Date:
- The Patrick Henry Maddren Scholarship has been created to help one student defray the high cost of university tuition. Patrick believes that everyone who seeks high education should be able to do so. The Patrick Henry Maddren Scholarship is the result of his commitment.
- • High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
• Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
• Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question.
• What is your best solution for resolution of the student loan debt crisis?
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to email@example.com.
The following information must immediately follow your 700-800 word essay:
• First Name/Last Name
• Phone Number
• Mailing Address
• Email Address
If still in high school, please provide:
• Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD
• The college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
• If you are a freshman/sophomore/junior, please provide
• The accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at.
• Your current GPA
• Your personal bio in 270 characters or less.