Computer Hardware Engineering Scholarship (ID 4111)
- Start Date:
- Integra Sources is an electronics design house which provides custom software and hardware solutions. We specialize in embedded hardware design, embedded software design, computer vision development, Internet of Things, robotics development and other related areas.
- Computer and Information Science
- To take part in the computer hardware engineering scholarship 2019, you should be an enthusiastic US high school, university or college student studying computer science, engineering and related areas.
- Special Criteria:
- • To apply, the candidate should fill out the application form on our website (please see below) providing personal and contact information and submitting a short essay of 100 to 150 words length telling us why you have chosen an engineering career and which field of IT you would prefer to explore in the future.
• Besides that, a candidate needs to attach a small presentation of any relevant project of personal creation in the field of electronics design, embedded systems, Internet of Things, robot development or other related areas. This can be a completed school or university project, a pet project or any other work you have done and are proud of.