Gerber and Holder Scholarship Essay Competition (ID 4102)
- Start Date:
- Gerber & Holder Attorneys At Law, a top-rated Atlanta workers’ compensation law firm, is proud to support students of all ages and background in their pursuit of higher education. We offer this privately funded scholarship to help create opportunity for the next generation of Americans and because we know every little bit helps!
To enter our scholarship essay competition, answer the following question in 300-500 words:
What changes would you make to the workers’ compensation system to make it more equitable for injured workers?
- • You must be a U.S. resident or resident alien who is registered at a U.S. college or university.
• Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the scholarship application signator.
• Applicants must read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules along with your submission. (https://www.gerberholderlaw.com/pdf/scholarship-application.pdf)
• Only one submission per student will be considered.
• Students must be actively enrolled at the university with a valid student ID number and currently enrolled in classes in order to be eligible.