Texas DWI Lawyer Diabetes Scholarship (ID 4101)
- Start Date:
- The annual Texas DWI Lawyer Diabetes Scholarship awards $1,000 to one student affected by diabetes. Applicants must answer the essay listed further down this page to be considered.The Scholarship Committee will select a winner based on their eligibility and essay.
To apply, fill out the form located on the page. Applicants must submit their application by June 30, 2020. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Min GPA:
- Eligibility for the Diabetes Scholarship
Applicants for the Diabetes Scholarship must meet the following qualifications:
• 3.0 GPA (unofficial transcript submitted with application);
• Enrolled in/admitted to an accredited college or university;
• Submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay with application;
• Fill out application form. (applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered); and
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Special Criteria:
- Submit Your Answer to This Essay Question
Write 500 to 1,000 words on the following topic. Please include your essay in PDF format when you submit your application.
"What is one thing people with diabetes need but is difficult to attain? And how can we as a society help them get it?"
Your answer can be a tangible item or an intangible concept or idea.