Tampa Car Accident Lawyers Academic Scholarship (ID 4092)
- Start Date:
- F&H Law, P.A. is pleased to announce our annual college scholarship. We would like to help a student who desires to pursue a career in personal injury law. Special consideration will be given to currently enrolled law school students and U.S. military veterans.
Answer this question in 1,000 words or less: Why is it important to provide affordable legal services to military, law enforcement, and other first responders? Be as specific as possible. The student who submits an answer that is the most thought provoking and innovative will be awarded the scholarship.
• The deadline to apply for this scholarship is August 31 each year (Fall semester).
• A winner will be announced by November 30 each year (Fall Semester).
• We will notify the winner by email or a telephone call and will post the winner on our Facebook page and other social media.
Applicants must mail, a 12 point font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 1,000 word or less document titled “Why Is It Important To Provide Affordable Family Law Services To Military, Law Enforcement, And Other First Responders?” to the following address:
The following information must immediately follow your 1,000 word or less essay:
• First Name Last Name, • Your Phone Number
• Your Mailing Address
• Your Email Address
• Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
• The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
• Your personal bio in 280 characters or less.
There is no other application necessary. Do not include additional material such as tax returns, bank balances or other information not asked for in the application. DO NOT CALL ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP. You may email us for more info using the contact form on TampaCarAccidentLawyers.us home page.
- In order to apply, applicant must be enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university. This scholarship will be awarded based our review of your 1,000 word essay.