$500 Think Einstein HR Knowledge Scholarship (ID 4084)
- Start Date:
- Einstein HR is pleased to announce that the company will be awarding a new $500 scholarship to eligible students. The Think Einstein HR Knowledge Scholarship is a way for the company to increase its emphasis on education and community development.
“We are excited to award this scholarship,” said company founder Layne Davlin. “Education is the foundation of our community and society, and we are eager to contribute to the betterment of promising, dedicated students.”
The deadline to apply for the Think Einstein HR Knowledge Scholarship is June 15, 2019.
Applying for the Scholarship
To apply for the Think Einstein HR Knowledge Scholarship, an eligible applicant must submit a persuasive essay describing why they deserve to be awarded the scholarship. The applicant must fill out the form to the right of this page with their information and upload a copy of their essay explaining why they should be awarded the scholarship. Additionally, the student must upload their unofficial transcript to (a) prove their enrollment in an accredited university and (b) show a 3.0 grade-point average (GPA) or higher.
- Min GPA:
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• You are currently enrolled at an accredited university.
• You have a 3.0 GPA (or higher).
• You will submit an essay.
• You can provide an unofficial transcript.
• You accept these terms and conditions. (https://www.einsteinhr.com/think-einstein-hr-knowledge-scholarship/terms-and-conditions/)