Applicant Tracking Systems HR Scholarship (ID 4052)
- Start Date:
- Are you a hard working undergraduate or graduate student working toward a degree in human resources? Would $1,000 towards your tuition, fees, and books help? If you answered yes to these questions, ApplicantTrackingSystems.net has an exciting opportunity for you!
ApplicantTrackingSystems.net, a Lucerna LLC website, is delighted to award a $1,000 scholarship to one student that demonstrates a passion for human resources and dedication to scholastic achievement. Make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements, fill out the application below, and you could be the 2019 scholarship recipient.
2019 HR Scholarship
The founder and staff at ApplicantTrackingSystems.net are committed to improving and evolving the human resources field. Through this scholarship award, the Orlando-based company hopes to recognize and reward a student that shares that drive and commitment for HR.
- To qualify for the Applicant Tracking Systems Scholarship, you must:
• Be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
• Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program. Business, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations are examples of qualifying degree programs.
• Have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale if you are an undergraduate student.
• Be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale if you are a graduate student.
Current Lucerna LLC employees, contractors, customers, members of the Scholarship Selection Committee, and immediate family members or domestic partners of the aforementioned parties are ineligible to apply.