EduGeeksClub writing contest (ID 4042)
- Start Date:
- First Prize - $450
Second Prize - $350
Third Prize - $300
- Hello enthusiastic students, passionate writers, achievers, incurable explorers and everyone who adores writing.
We are happy to announce the first EduGeeksClub writing contest!
If you like to express your opinion, have fresh ideas and love to write, this is a perfect opportunity to try your hand. We are looking for new talents who can surprise us.
And those who will - receive money prizes and the opportunity to publish their works on our blog.
- The contest is open to individuals regardless of their location, age or nationality.
- Special Criteria:
- How to apply
Please send us your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Word count: keep your writing from 600 to 1000 words.
2. Your essay should be unique and written by yourself. We will check its uniqueness on plagiarism check software.
3. It should be written in the English language only.
4. Submission format: file either in doc. / docx. / pdf. named Essay_Contest_(your name and surname).
In the file also please designate:
• Contact email
• Country of origin
• Your age
• Topic of your essay
1. The number of entries: you can submit a few essays if you would like to.
2. The admission is FREE.
1. The most important lesson college has taught us.
2. Pros and cons of being a straight-A student.
3. The biggest difficulty I face while writing assignments.
4. Why I don’t like studying but love learning.
5. Should “gifted” students receive special educational treatment?
6. Tech in the classroom: to what extent it is a reasonable implication.
7. Why multicultural classroom is one of the best results of globalization.
8. The person I still remember from school.