Shutterfly Photography Scholarship (ID 4039)
- Start Date:
- Shutterfly is proud to announce the $4,000 educational program we've established to help photography majors like you achieve your educational goals.
How to apply:
Submit a photo that you captured which in your eyes, "capture's life’s joy" and write a 400-600 word essay on why this photo captures those emotions. Finally, include what capturing life's joy means to you.
- Min Age:
- • 18 years old at the time of application
• Proof of photography major
• Enrolled in a college/university in the United States
• No personal, identifying information on your essay, including ethnic background, race, city, state or country of birth
• Write a minimum 400-600 maximum word essay on the required topic (see below)
• Applicants cannot be related to an employee of Shutterfly or any of its related companies