Well Kept Wallet Scholarship (ID 4037)
- Start Date:
- The first prize takes home $1,000 and the second prize will be awarded $500.
- We feel strongly about financial education and recognize that college is a huge cost burden for many. New grads are faced with a hefty amount of debt. To help ease some of these costs and bring financial education to the forefront, we’re giving away two scholarships!
- Min Age:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Available to: Undergraduate college students over the age of 18 and enrolled in an educational institution full-time.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay topic: Show us your extraordinary money moves
We love rock stars. For this scholarship topic, we want to hear about your awesome money story. Tell us about that time you did something extraordinary with money. It could be a side hustle you started in high school with your buddies.
It could be about the time you helped raise money for a worthy cause. Or maybe you learned how to invest when you were a kid and you made an investment in a stock that went up.
We’re looking for a unique story that shows what you accomplished and why. How did that experience shape you as a person? What did you learn? What can you share with others so they can also learn from your story?
Because this is an essay contest, we’re also looking for sharp writing skills, so grammar and spelling count! Write in the first person and wow us with your story. First place winner has the possibility of being published on Well Kept Wallet.
• Word count: 750 – 1,000
• Please adhere to the guidelines on this page before you enter
• All submissions must be your original work and will be checked for plagiarism (If we determine any plagiarism, your entry will be disqualified)
• Word count must be between 750 – 1,000 words
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• You are limited to one entry
• Entry submissions must be submitted as a .doc, .pdf, or .docx
• Email your essay to email@example.com
• When you enter, you give us permission to publish your essay on our website and share it on Well Kept Wallet’s social media channels