Best Career Path Scholarship (ID 4034)
- Start Date:
- $1,000 as scholarship for the two winning students per semester.
- Make plans now to adore your career. We at BestRatedDocs.com are a firm believer in the importance of loving your career, because that’s when you can be the best at what you do. It affects every aspect of your life. Your family can see a difference when they know that you don’t dread going into work everyday. You’re happier and those around you are happier. It’s important to start thinking about this concept early, especially while in college.
At BestRatedDocs.com, we list the best doctors across various specializations and review some of the best medical products. With our past experience, we have realized that best products are created when you fall in love with your work and deeply care about your customers.
We want to hear about your passions and goals for the future! We want to know that there are others out there who share the goal of living the dream of loving what they do.
- Who Can Apply?
Any medical or nursing student who will be enrolled in a college or University at the time of the next deadline (see dates below).
The scholarship is offered once every semester. The deadlines are January 30th and September 15th every year.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Requirements
1) 1000 words or more.
2) At the top of your essay, write your full name, phone number, email address and the name of the school you will be attending.
3) Outline at least 3 steps that you plan to take in the next year to start a path towards having a career that you love. As you think of these steps, consider some of these ideas; What are your passions that could be turned into a career? What are some ideas you have for a business based on things that you love and are skilled at? We want to hear unique, well thought out ideas. Make us believers. Make us excited. Make your essay stand out!
4) Interview a professional in the field that you are looking into and that has at least 3 years of experience in that field.
Ask them at least 3 of the following questions and include the questions and answers as part of your essay.
• What initially inspired you to pursue the industry that you are currently in?
• What would be one important piece of advice for someone like me who is considering going into the field that you are in?
• What was the biggest hurdle that you encountered when you were first getting started in this field and how did you overcome it?
• What are some of the college courses that you took that had a lasting impact on your career?
• What are some aspects about your career that you didn’t know about or consider when you were starting out?
• What are some things I should be spending my time doing now outside of school to help prepare me for a career in this field?
1) Essay must be in PDF format. No exceptions.
2) The file name of your PDF file must be your full name and the name of your school. For Example: Larry-Brin-BYU.pdf
3) Email your PDF file as well as a scanned copy of proof of enrolment to email@example.com. Please send as TWO separate attachments. Submissions with only 1 attachment will not be reviewed.
4) Copy and paste the following into your Subject line: Fall/SEPTEMBER [year] SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSION
5) In the body of your email, please include your full name, phone number and the name of the school you are enrolled in.
Please follow the above steps carefully in order for you essay to be considered.
The recipient of the scholarship will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the deadline.