Ben Abbott and Associates Driving Safety Scholarship (ID 4033)
- Start Date:
- Everyday At Ben Abbott and Associates, we witness the impact that the lack of driving safety awareness can have on the general public. We work devotedly to ensure that people who have been affected by motor vehicle accident receive the legal guidance they need.
Understanding road safety and your personal responsibilities when on the road, is paramount. For the safety of themselves and others, every driver has a duty to ensure they are as educated as possible with road regulations while operating a vehicle.
Beginning a collegiate career means more independence and responsibility. One of the most responsible qualities a person can have is to be an educated driver. We want to reward smart drivers like you!
man driving vehicle
We’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to an undergraduate student who can best express their knowledge on vehicle safety, and why having this knowledge and putting it into practice every time you operate a vehicle is essential.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
• Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- Required Application Details
• Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
• Why is road safety knowledge important?
• What will you do to ensure you will practice the best road safety possible?
• What are some of the consequences of a lack of road safety for
- • The individual operating the vehicle
- • Other drivers and vehicles on the road
• Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
• Please submit The Ben Abbott and Associates Driving Safety Scholarship form below.