LatamReady Business Technology Scholarship (ID 4032)
- Start Date:
- LatamReady’s purpose is to bring the cloud-based management software, NetSuite, to Latin American and international businesses. Implementing this software into a business enhances the success of the company and its ability to exchange information, communicate and grow.
We are passionate about giving Latin American and international businesses the opportunity to flourish and meet their full potential by utilizing the cloud-based management software - NetSuite.
We understand that many students enthusiastic about technology or business are going to be the minds behind advancing business technology, and we’d love to hear from them.
Are you an undergraduate Latin-American student who has an interest in technology? We’d love to hear from you, and give you the opportunity to win a $1,000 scholarship towards your education!
- Full(12+ Credits)
- - All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Students must be Latin-American.
- Technology and computing interest desirable but not necessary to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is it important for businesses to have access to new technology?
- How can businesses having access to new technology technology enhance the areas they are based?
- Where do you predict cloud-based management software such as NetSuite advancing in the future?
Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter from an accredited school, college or university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the institution you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment from your college or university at that time.