AgilePayments.com Scholarship (ID 4029)
- Start Date:
- AgilePayments.com Scholarship supports students in their pursuit of a degree.
The Agile Payments Scholarship will award the winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree.
Featured essays may be published in part or in entirety on the AgilePayments blog with attribution to the author.
- To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must be attending an accredited college or university.
- Special Criteria:
- Upload an essay addressing the following. Link to appropriate resources. Maximum of 1,000 words/minimum 500.
• What is the most innovative payments related application that you use and how does it make your life easier?
• Payments innovations: Give your opinion on a new, or yet to be discovered, payments related innovation and why it would be a good contribution to society and improve efficiency.
• Evaluate a current payments application eg Venmo and explain what could be done better.