BizInsure First Generation Scholarship (ID 4027)
- Start Date:
- The BizInsure First Generation Scholarship was established to help first-generation students enrolled in business studies. The recipients of the scholarship will receive financial aid and gain an internship opportunity in BizInsure.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Who Can Apply?
• Enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S
• Enrolled at the undergraduate level
• Aged 18-year-old or older
• Be a first-generation student (a student is considered "the first generation" if neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher).
• Studying in the following degrees (or the equivalence of these degrees) in the business department:
Finance & Accounting
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply
• In 850 words describe a small business idea that you would like to pursue before or after graduating from university and how you are planning to achieve results.
• Submit your academic transcript with the application before the close date.