Tenavox $2500 Scholarship (ID 4022)
- Start Date:
- At Tenavox, we place a high value on education, and we recognize that a college degree can make a big difference in a student’s career trajectory. To help students and future entrepreneurs achieve their educational goals, we are proud to offer a $2,500 scholarship to students who are attending or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
By developing an essay on the critical roles commercial real estate plays in a business's founding, growth and life cycle we can help empower a new generation of leaders who are prepared to leverage real estate in their ventures or careers.
- Each entry must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
• Open to all students, both undergrad and graduate, any major field of study, or undecided major
• Must be entering a US-based four-year university or college or a two-year college
• Must provide two letters of recommendation
• You may submit either a written essay or video
• Written essay must be between 1,250 and 1,500 words
• Video essay must be a 2-3 minute YouTube video
• Youtube videos must link back to https://www.tenavox.com/scholarship
• Must be accepted into a university or college, as scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to your school
• Cannot be an employee or family member of an employee of Tenavox
- Special Criteria:
- Topic: How should a business account for their real estate needs as they grow?
In order to support future business leaders, we are looking for students who demonstrate an interest in real estate and an awareness of the importance of commercial property to a business’s success and growth. Thus, we are asking applicants to write a 1,250 to 1,500-word essay discussing how a business has to account for their real estate needs as they grow.
To develop the essay, consider or develop your own real-life example of a small business that needed to move into a larger or different space as it grew. What were the needs the original space met? What were the challenges that required a change or growth? What were the significant features of the second property that supported the business’s success and growth? What a some general guidelines or principles for choosing commercial real estate?
Applicants are encouraged to do research to support their ideas. However, all secondary sources must be appropriately cited according to any major style guide (e.g., MLA, APA, or the Chicago Manual of Style). We are just looking for accurate citations and consistency in formatting.
What if I like Video?
Awesome! If you prefer a Video Format, we want you to hit the streets. Put together a video that interviews three (3) real business owners on the impact that commercial real estate has on their business. Video projects must be no shorter than two (2) minutes and no more than three (3).
Contact us for a release form that allows you to videotape potential interviewees.
Make sure the video is uploaded to YouTube and links back to: