exIT Technologies Scholarship (ID 4016)
- Start Date:
- We at exIT Technologies are proud to announce our Scholarship Program, which will help deserving students meet their educational objectives. This annual scholarship will be given to one student for their educational expenses as they work their way through school. Read on to learn more about this great program.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Computer and Information Science
- The scholarship program is open to any IT student who demonstrates a genuine need for additional funding. Both graduate and undergrad students may apply, as long as they are in a full-time IT degree program in an accredited school.
- Special Criteria:
- It’s easy to apply for our scholarship, and we’ve purposely made the process simple so it’s open to as many students as possible. However, only one winner will be chosen. Below are a few easy application steps:
• Write an original essay of 1200-3000 words on one of the topics: “Data Security”, ” IT Hardware”, “A.I.”, “Blockchain”, or “IT Management Platforms”.
• Submit the essay on or before May 31, 2019
• Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be sure the essay is in Word format; Google Docs links and PDF files will be rejected.
• Include the applicant’s full name, school name, and contact information.
• Ensure that the essay is creative, relevant, and unique. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and will result in immediate rejection.
After the deadline, the exIT Technologies team will judge each essay on its value, creativity, and thoughtfulness. The winner will be announced on June 15, 2019 and notified by email or phone.