Hedding Law Firm $2500 Student Scholarship (ID 4009)
- Start Date:
- Hedding Law Firm, a Los Angeles criminal defense and DUI law firm is offering an annual $2,500 scholarship for students who are currently attending or planning to attend college or graduate school. We understand the rising costs of education are continuing to be a struggle for many students who are seeking to obtain a higher education. We believe that by helping students with financial struggles associated with a quality education, our country will become a better place for future generations. This annual scholarship is intended to support hard working students who are in need of financial assistance. We urge all students to apply and look forward to reading the essays.
Our annual scholarship of $2,500 will be awarded to one student every year and the selections will be based on the overall quality of the applicant’s essay.
- Hedding Law Firm
- 16000 Ventura Blvd #1208
- (818) 986-2092
- All applicants for the Hedding Law Firm Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or a law school in the United States
• Applicants can include high school seniors, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, JD.
• Applicant must provide the name and address of the school where they are enrolled
• Applicant needs to demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Special Criteria:
- Applicant Instructions
• To submit your essay, email us the completed essay and proof of acceptance into your college or graduate school. Send your essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the body of your email, include your name, address, phone number, and the name of your current or planned school. You can include a brief paragraph telling us about yourself and your career-related goals
• The subject line in your email should read: “Hedding law Firm Scholarship”.
When you submit your essay, you are giving the Hedding Law Firm permission to use your name on our website other social media sources as the winner of the scholarship. Only one winner will be selected every year.
Scholarship Award Sent Directly to your School
Your personal information is strictly confidential. All information received from the applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. The $2,500 award will be issued by sending a check in your name to the accredited college or university. It can be used towards any expenses connected to your education.