PDAD Scholarship (ID 4005)
- Start Date:
- PayDayAllDay launches the ongoing PDAD Scholarship as a tribute to our ambition of promoting borrowing responsibility among Americans. We at PayDayAllDay believe that by providing the top performing students the chance to participate in this competition, our contribution to the well-being of the society will be twofold: on the one hand, the winners will benefit from a decreasing financial burden, and on the other side, they will get financially literate thanks to researching and proposing the right solutions for some of the most stringent financial problems of the American society.
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Full-time enrollment in high school or at least part-time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
• U.S. citizenship
• A cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Enter
The Applicants are expected to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org an original Video or Infographic, along with a 750 words Essay discussing one of the following topics.
• The Hidden Dangers of Long-Term Debt
• Irresistible Purchases that I Regret Spending my Credit on
• The Practical Financial Lessons that Adulthood Teaches You