Avnet Law 2019 National Scholarship (ID 3998)
- Start Date:
- Avnet Law knows how important education is in laying the foundation for a successful career – we also understand that it may not be financially feasible for students and their families. For this reason, Avnet Law is proud to offer the annual $1,000.00 Avnet Law National Scholarship.
Avnet Law is dedicated improving and lifting up our community—and recognizing those who do the same. Our goal is to help all people have equal access to education and civic involvement, especially those with a spirit of volunteerism and community service. Because of Avnet Law’s practice in personal injury law, we are also aware of the tremendous physical and psychological difficulties those who are injured in car or truck accidents face. We believe that those whose lives have been affected by adversity, yet still demonstrate the commitment and spirit of community service, possess the characteristics of future leaders. It is for this reason that we are pleased to announce our Avnet Law National Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is offered to support a community-minded college or graduate student whose life was impacted by a car accident or truck accident, and help them achieve their goals.
The Avnet Law National Scholarship is a $1,000 grant to a single student. We look forward to making this investment in our shared future, and we encourage all eligible individuals to apply.
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- In order to be eligible for the The Avnet Law 2019 National Scholarship, applicants must:
• Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
• Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
• Demonstrate spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
• The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who has had his or her life altered due to an injury from a car or truck accident, be it their own injury, that of a loved one, or that of an influential individual.
- Special Criteria:
- In order to be apply for the The Avnet Law 2019 National Scholarship, applicants must submit:
• Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
• A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service.
• Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the lasting effect an auto accident or truck accident has had on their life, as well as their journey to overcome those challenges.