Benari Law Firm Digital Marketing Scholarship Program (ID 3993)
- Start Date:
- Benari Law Group is a boutique criminal defense firm operating in the Greater Philadelphia Region, with offices in Media, West Chester, Norristown, and Philadelphia. As the fastest growing criminal defense practice in the county over the past ten years, Benari Law Group strives to be a leader in the field.
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys are leaders in the fight to defend the constitution and the rights of the individual American citizen throughout Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are constantly fighting to ensure the everyday American’s right to be free from unlawful search and seizure and unlawful detention. We fight to preserve the presumption of innocence that lies at the core of our criminal justice system. We fight for the moral administration of justice with a focus on building a future, maintaining families, and providing opportunities for people to succeed in life, despite lapses in judgement that would otherwise cloud otherwise bright futures.
We understand the importance of education and are aware of the fact that education isn’t accessible to everyone. In an effort to help support students who are wish to join the fight for social justice, the Benari Law Scholarship was created to help such students achieve their dreams of becoming impactful in their communities.
To support such students, the Benari Law Group has launched an annual $2,500 Scholarship Program. The Scholarship Program is available to graduate and undergraduate students. International students are also welcome to apply for the program. Scholarship winners will receive the following:
1. $2,500 toward tuition to further their education.
2. An opportunity to follow and assist the criminal defense attorneys at Benari Law Group for a limited time (usually a few days to a few weeks, depending on the winner’s preferences) to see the inner workings of the criminal justice system and to get a certificate from the firm that the candidate has completed an immersion program to understand the complexities of how justice works in our great nation.
3. Coaching time with the founder and managing partner of the firm, Arik T. Benari, Esquire.
- Available to Graduate and undergraduate students of accredited universities/colleges who are studying subjects in the area of criminal justice, social justice, civics, or public rhetoric.
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply
Applicants need to write an essay of 1000-2000 words on one of the following topics:
a) How the American Justice system should work compared to how it does;
b) The importance of citizen involvement in a successful democratic society; or
c) Why and how criminal justice is the underpinning of all citizen’s rights in a free society.