Villa Escape Scholarship 2017-18 (ID 3989)
- Start Date:
- The scholarship program held by TheVilla Escape is open for all the students who are passionate about traveling.
For this scholarship, applicants need to make a personalizedtravel story (1000 words essay with images and/or video) of any destination where he/she has traveled, and the best one will be the awarded with 500$.
There are no limits aside from your creativity for this. We are calling all college and university students who love to travel to apply.
The winner will be based on the quality of story. Read on to learn how to apply. If you don't know what to submit, there's plenty of time to make a new story with some new memories before you apply! Take out your camera and start learning; let the whole world know your story.
- Min Age:
- All students over the age 18 years and are currently enrolled in any School/University across the world, for any course/program.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Process:
Step 1: Create an essay story (1000 words story, with images/video) of your favorite destination (where you have already been or planning to visit) & click images or video on camera/mobile. For images make sure they are original and clicked by you (not taken from internet). In case of video, make sure you clearly mention the destination's name and its location in the video.
Step 2: If you are submitting video, upload your video on YouTube or Vimeo. Video Title should be as follows - "(Destination name) - TheVilla Escape Scholarship Application 2017-18". Also tag the video with the tag - "The Villa Escape". Ensure the video is live and listed as public.
Step 3: Email the storyto us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31th October 2018. In the subject line, include "TheVilla Escape Scholarship Application 2017-18".
Include the following details in the email:
• URL of your uploaded video
• Your full name
• Passport size photo
• Name of the school/college and course/program in which you are enrolled for the current academic year
• Proof of Enrollment
• Your contact details (include your email ID), where we can reach you if you are awarded the scholarship