TheBackPackerCo Scholarship 2017-18 (ID 3988)
- Start Date:
- At TheBackPackerCo, we believe that travel is all about taking the road less travelled and stumbling upon some hidden gems! We wish to extend this travelling experience to students to help them travel the world, and broaden their horizons, discovering some hidden gems of their own in the process!
The scholarship program held by TheBackPackerCo is open for all the students who are passionate about traveling.
For this scholarship, applicants need to make a personalized video of any destination where he/she has traveled,and the best one will be the awarded with 500$. There are no limits aside from your creativity for this.
We are calling all college and university students who love to travel to apply.
The winner will be based on the quality of video. Read on to learn how to apply. If you don’t know what to submit, there’s plenty of time to make some new memories before you apply! Take out your camera and start shooting; let the whole world know your story.
- Min Age:
- All students over the age 18 years and are currently enrolled in any School/University across the world, for any course/program.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Process:
Step 1: Create a video of your favorite destination (where you have already been) using any camera/mobile. Make sure you clearly mention the destination’s name and its location in the video.
Step 2: Upload your video on YouTube or Vimeo. Video Title should be as follows - "(Destination name) - TheBackPacker Co Scholarship Application 2017-18". Also tag the video with the tag - "The BackPacker Co". Ensure the video is live and listed as public.
Step 3: Email the video’s URLto us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th October 2018. In the subject line, include "TheBackpacker Co Scholarship Application 2017-18".
Include the following details in the email:
• URL of your uploaded video
• Your full name
• Passport size photo
• Name of the school/college and course/program in which you are enrolled for the current academic year
• Proof of Enrollment
• Your contact details (include your email ID), where we can reach you if you are awarded the scholarship