Law Offices of Darwin F. Johnson Scholarship (ID 3980)
- Start Date:
- My Story
After graduating from Florida State University with a Juris Doctorate law degree, I became the Senior Staff Attorney to the Honorable Michael P. Baird in Clayton County, Georgia. While I was working in the Georgia court system, I had the opportunity to witness firsthand how far insurance companies would go to avoid paying those who were injured in the workplace. I thought that this behavior was disturbing. Because I wanted to use my experience and education in law to help people, I chose to defend the rights of injured individuals. In order to go to battle with big insurance companies, I’ve dedicated my practice to workers’ compensation cases.
Do you want to help people attain the workers’ compensation they deserve?
We are ready to offer a worthy candidate the opportunity to earn financial assistance for their higher education. At The Law Offices of Darwin F. Johnson, we are proud to hold an active role in our community.
We are willing to present a $500 check made out to your institution. If it’s your goal to begin a career in law and you want to ensure a bright future for yourself with a college degree, we’re here to help. If you’re an aspiring attorney, now is the time to chase your dream.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Limit of one entry per contestant.
• Employees of Workers’ Compensation from The Law Offices of Darwin F. Johnson and their immediate families are ineligible.
• United States citizen or permanent resident.
• A current or soon to be full-time student at an accredited college or university in the United States seeking an undergraduate degree in Philosophy, Political Science, History, English, Business or Economics.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Process
• Provide an essay answering the following questions:
• What is your major?
• Why did you choose it?
• How will studying your major aid you in becoming an attorney?
• Why should you win this scholarship over the other applicants?
• Fill out contact information in the brief form found on this page.
• “Like” The Law Offices of Darwin F. Johnson on Facebook.