Peachtree Financial Solutions Scholarship Program (ID 3978)
- Start Date:
- Looking to earn some extra cash to put toward your lofty college tuition bills? Peachtree Financial Solutions is happy to help!
Peachtree Financial Solutions wants to help current and prospective college students achieve their educational goals by helping cover the cost of tuition. This year, we will award one deserving student $2,000 toward their college education!
- • Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
• Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States
• Limited to one (1) entry per person
• Peachtree Financial Solutions employees and their immediate families are NOT eligible for entry
- Special Criteria:
- Draft a 750-1000 word essay using the prompt below:
If you suddenly found yourself in possession of a large lump sum, how would you use it to change the world for the better? What programs/initiatives would you invest in and why?
In addition to your essay, please write a short paragraph introducing yourself. You may include interests, life milestones, your dream job, expected college major, or anything else you’d like us to know.
Please Note: This does NOT count toward the 750-1000 word count required for the essay.