Scholarship for College and High School Students 2018 from Fireart Studio (ID 3963)
- Start Date:
Fireart Studio has been in existence for the greater part of the last decade. In this period of time, we have managed to make our clients very happy with the services we provide, ranging from app development to creating new designs for websites.
Today, we are offering mobile app design scholarships for students. Apart from the emphasis on app design, a web design scholarship program for college and high school students is also included in the grant.
This program is specially tailored to benefit students from all learning institutions in the USA, and this grant for high school students will be very useful for those students with specific interests in sectors like app and web design, UX, infographics, and illustration.
We believe that finding the best professionals is important for us to keep providing the services we do at a high rate of success. Reaching out to young enthusiastic minds is a great way to keep this tradition going.
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- In order to apply and get a scholarship for college undergraduates, candidates should be students from various educational institutions, including universities, colleges, and high schools.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years old;
• Must have 1150 SAT score or 27 ACT score standings;
• Applicants must be studying design subjects in the USA;
• You should have a minimum unweighted 3.5 GPA.
- Special Criteria:
- Candidates can apply for this scholarship by creating a PDF document on the specified theme, offering a redesign concept for all NASA website pages, along with a mobile app concept idea.
• You must attach your student ID or similar
• Add explanatory comments to all visual content (1,000 – 1,500 words total)
• You must attach your PDF document with detailed UX-flow description, and screens;
• Present some new ways of thinking