Yogesh Chabria Scholarship (ID 3958)
- Start Date:
- Yogesh Chabria is one of the world's most loved and sought-after speakers, #1 bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, investor and founder of The Happionaire Way. Ever since a young age, Yogesh, has been inspiring, motivating and training people from all walks of life to unleash their true potential and realize their goals.
He started selling toys at the age of 5, came out with his first IPO when he was 12 and started investing with only Rs. 750 at the age of 16. His first seminar at the age of 21 was attended by only 5 people.
As one of the most influential voices shaping success and leadership strategies he regularly shares his invaluable insights through his columns on CNBC-TV18-Moneycontrol, Dainik Bhaskar, Times of India, Entrepreneur Magazine, Addicted2Success, People Matters and various other media outlets. He believes in encouraging youth to achieve their goals and dreams.
- The Eligibility of the Scholarship is as follows
• Clearly indicate on your submission the following details.
• – Name.
• – Age.
• – The University which you are currently attending.
• – What program or course you are enrolled in.
• – The financial need you have.
• – Phone number and email address.
• – Residency.
• – Which year in university you are in.
• All employees or relatives of employees of Yogesh Chabria – The Happionaire Way are disqualified from participating in this competition.
• All works must be original or you risk disqualification.
• The scholarship prize money is five hundred US dollars. The participant must therefore clearly outline what this money will be used for.
• The scholarship amount is non-transferable to anyone other than the current participant.
• The scholarship is only available to students for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Special Criteria:
- How to enter the scholarship competition
• Visit our website www.happionaire.com and familiarize yourself with our offerings, especially the About and Programs section.
• Draw a doodle on “Succeed As A Happionaire” or write an inspirational piece on the same topic.
• We are looking for someone super creative and original. Someone who has the desire to be the next Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
• You must submit the article or doodle before the 31st of December 2018; anyone who submits an entry after this date will be automatically disqualified.
• Send your entries to scholarship[at]happionaire[dot]com clearly indicating on the subject the title “Scholarship Competition”