Dealwiki Scholarship (ID 3939)
- Start Date:
- Dealwiki proudly supports young students in reaching their full potential to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry, government and the community.
For many, a higher education can redefine the future for their families and their community - allowing them to apply their personal experience to address the challenges facing the United States.
- Min Age:
- Max Age:
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- • Aged between 18-25 years of age
• Be a citizien of the United States of America
• Undertaken the Higher School Diploma
• Be enrolled in College or a tertiary institution
- Special Criteria:
- The successful applicant must demonstrate:
• Demonstrate academic potential
• Demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria
• Demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
• School leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel including Dealwiki. Dealwiki reserves the right to void the scholarship at any time upon it's own discretion.
If you are interested in applying please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
• Your Curriculum Vitae
• Essay Topic: The Influence of College and High School on Millennials 1200-1500 words.
• The name of the College or tertiary school and degree, diploma or course you're currently enrolled in
• A cover letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship.