Kass and Moses Defense from Injustice Scholarship (ID 3938)
- Start Date:
- A free scholarship for college students can give future leaders the ability to learn and excel in their field of interest. The team at Kass & Moses recognizes that money serves as an obstacle for many college students. The price of tuition, room and board, and textbooks can deter from a student’s desire to further their education. We believe that money should not interfere with one’s goals and desires to excel in school.
We are again offering a $500 free scholarship to college and graduate school students as well as high school students who plan to attend college. We believe that by helping the young people of today, we play a small role in working towards a brighter future for our nation.
We are currently accepting applications for Spring, 2019. Applications are due by Friday, December 14th, 2018. The winner will be selected and notified by December 31, 2018.
- • Students must be enrolled in or planning to attend college or graduate school. High school students are eligible to apply assuming they will be entering college no later than the fall semester of 2019.
• The school must be located in the United States.
• Applications are due by December 14, 2018.
- Special Criteria:
- ESSAY TOPIC:
Submit a 500+ word essay on this topic:
HOW HAVE YOU DEFENDED OTHERS FROM INJUSTICE?
After the application period closes, Kass & Moses will determine the winner and will notify the winner by December 30th, 2018. By submitting your essay, we reserve the right to publish your essay on our blog. We will publish the winning essay as well as some of the finalist essays. Kass & Moses reserves the right to edit essays prior to publishing.
Scholarship Application Process for College Students
Your application should include:
• A 500+ word essay answering our topic question.
• A short bio about yourself.
• Your contact information, including email, phone number, and mailing address.
Please email your entry to email@example.com.