Connect First Scholarship (ID 3935)
- Start Date:
- At Connect First, people are at the heart of everything we do. From our customers and their customers to our own employees, the connections we help make possible are the inspiration and motivation behind our work.
Our contact center software was designed to facilitate these connections, creating a communication experience that leaves everyone satisfied with the results and better for it — no matter which side of the interaction they’re on.
In our work, simplicity, flexibility, and people-centricity are the most important factors for success. When a customer contacts a company, how can a company use that interaction to shape the customer’s view of the company and their loyalty to it? Better yet, how can we use the technology we depend on to create connections that guarantee a positive and satisfactory experience?
With this scholarship, we’re asking undergraduate students to answer these questions and give their own take on communication technology today and for the future. We want to know your thoughts on the importance of communication and how it will be affected by the evolution of technology. The student who best expresses their views will receive a $1,000 scholarship to help further their education.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
• An interest in technology or business preferred but not required.
- Special Criteria:
- • Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
1. Why are meaningful interactions important for customers?
2. When a customer contacts a company, how can a company use that interaction to shape the customer’s view of the company and their loyalty to it?
3. Where do you see communication technology headed and how can we use technology to create better connections?
• Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
• Please submit The Connect First Scholarship form below.