Metalworking Scholarship from Travers Tool Company (ID 3933)
- Start Date:
- Travers Tool is proud to announce our first ever Metalworking Student Scholarship. In conjuction with our partners (see below), Travers Tool will award $1,250+ in tools to a student enrolled in metalworking or welding program at vocational, technical school, community college or university. As your metalworking experts, Travers Tool is thrilled to sponsor the industry’s next generation of machinists.
- Min Age:
- • Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
• Enrolled at the graduate level, undergraduate level or your final year of high school
• Aged seventeen (17) years or older
• Completed metalworking classes in the last calendar year
• Applications must be received by by December 31, 2018
- Special Criteria:
- Your application should include:
Section 1: A personal essay — limited to three paragraphs, and between 500 and 1,500 words — about yourself and your interest in metalworking.
Section 2: A project review detailing — in writing, with pictures and/or diagrams — a machining project that you completed. It should cover the tools you used, your deployed methods, and it should explain the goal of your completed work.
First & last name