GoTranscript Academic Scholarship Program (ID 3931)
- Start Date:
- Full(12+ Credits)
• Applicant must be a high school senior or current full-time college freshman.
• Participants must register using your university or college issued email.
- Special Criteria:
- Scholarship Essay’s Prompt:
1. Briefly talk about yourself and your academic/career short-term and long-term goals. Then, answer the following questions:
1.1 What have you learned from your experience(s)? Examples may include: community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family,etc.
1.2 Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
2. Write 500 to 1,000-word essay on the following topic: Share a story about how language has helped you express your voice.