Ampronix Scholarship Program (ID 3927)
- Start Date:
- 1st place will receive a $1,000 scholarship
2nd place will receive a $750 scholarship
3rd place will receive a $500 scholarship
- College Scholarships are a great way to give back to the community and that is why we are offering our Ampronix College Scholarship Program. We will be awarding a total of $2,250 to 3 full-time undergraduate college students who demonstrate a passion for their field of study and have a great desire to give back to their community.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- You are eligible if you:
• are a legal resident of the United States
• are enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during the 2018 – 2019 academic year (Must be taking 12 credits or 4-5 classes per semester)
• have volunteered a minimum of 20 hours between June 2018 – May 2019
• have not been awarded the Ampronix Scholarship before
- Special Criteria:
- In order to qualify for this scholarship, we will need the following:
*** To submit your Scholarship Application Email us at email@example.com ***
1.) Submit a short 500-800 word count essay answering the 3 questions below with an inspirational photo.
• What college / university are you attending and what is your field of study?
• How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
• How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
*** Please include in your essay document, a photo that inspired you to choose your specific study.
*If applicable, please also include the statement of need at the bottom of your essay.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Essay.docx
2.) Proof of Enrollment: An unofficial transcript is required.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Enrollment.docx
3.) Proof of Volunteering: A letter from your volunteering supervisor confirming you have completed 20+ hours of volunteer work during June 2018 – May 2019 is required.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Volunteering.docx