Chase Rubin Foundation (ID 3914)
- Start Date:
- Chase Rubin believes that all young adults can benefit from furthering their education after college. However, he also knows that the price of education is increasing and not decreasing. Therefore, he created the Chase Rubin Foundation Scholarship to help one student each year become one step closer to completing their chosen degree program by giving them a $1000 scholarship. To apply for this scholarship you simply have to write a 500-word essay. For full details about the Chase Rubin Foundation Scholarship continue reading below.
- • Current college and university students
• High school seniors who have already been accepted into a college or university
- Special Criteria:
- • Write a 500-word essay answering, "If you could travel anywhere in the world after college graduation where would it be and why?"
• Fill out the form below completely to submit your scholarship application before the deadline.