Young Entrepreneur Scholarship from The Economic Secretariat (ID 3910)
- Start Date:
- The Economic Secretariat is a blog for aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for in-depth reviews on popular network marketing companies, franchises, and other business opportunities.
From years of experience, we break down their business models and practices to see if they are a worthwhile opportunity for those who are trying to get their foot on the home business ladder.
This blog offers clear advice, transparent facts, and sincere viewpoints on various businesses to inform, motivate, and provide aspiring entrepreneurs with need-to-know information so they can make an intelligent and informed decision about where to invest their time, money, and skills.
Since a huge part of being a successful entrepreneur is investing in yourself and your education, we are offering one motivated undergraduate student a scholarship to help them on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester when they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Details
• Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering and reflecting the following questions:
• In what ways do you consider yourself an entrepreneur?
• What motivates you to work hard in everything that you do?
• As an entrepreneur, what do you view as “success” and what do you think it takes to become successful in 2018?
• Knowing that entrepreneurship involves a lot of ups and downs, describe the best example of you being persistent in the face of failure.
• In addition to your essay, please include a link to a video of yourself explaining your answers. The video must be 5-10 minutes in length and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. Discuss the key points in your essay and just be yourself.
• Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be acceptable.
• Please complete and submit the scholarship form below.