Maptive $2500 Scholarship (ID 3908)
- Start Date:
- At Maptive, we create innovative solutions that help our clients relate to their data in new and creative ways. This helps our clients gain more insight into their own customers.
In business, understanding your customer base is paramount to being successful. For many businesses, their customer base may be from many different countries with varied habits and needs. How can businesses analyse what their customers want when the demographic is so varied? This is where using technology and creativity to conceptualize customer data comes in.
Presentation of data in recent years has changed: infographics, animations and other illustrative ways of presenting data inspire us creatively, and allow us to connect with the information more deeply. Businesses are able to map their customers and adapt to their needs, so both benefit from the relationship.
The next creative minds emerging into design, data and business will be using the latest data analyzing technology and will be at the forefront of advancing the creative conceptualizations of information. We want to engage with these budding creatives and see what they can present to us. We are offering a scholarship to an undergraduate student who can elaborately take on data presentation in a well constructed and thought-out essay.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
• Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
• An interest in creative industries, technology or business preferred but not required.
- Special Criteria:
- • Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
• Why do you think it’s important to present data creatively?
• How do you think creative data presentation will change in the future?
• If you were going to present data, what style would you use?
• Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
• Please submit The Maptive Scholarship form below.