Simmons and Fletcher P.C. Christian Studies Scholarship (ID 3906)
- Start Date:
- First prize: $1,000
Runner up: $500
- At Simmons and Fletcher, P.C, we value spiritual education as an important part of the moral well-being for college students. As Christian trial lawyers, we are excited to continue our annual $1,000 Christian Studies Scholarship. We will also award a second-prize scholarship of $500 to the runner up. We know how difficult the financial burden can be for students and their families, and we are so excited to help our essay winners.
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- Eligibility for the Christian Studies Scholarship
In order to apply and qualify for the Christian Studies Scholarship, an applicant must:
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or U.S. citizen
• Enrolled in, accepted to or plan to attend a Christian college or university
• Be a participant in volunteer or community work
• Submit a completed application
• Submit a completed required essay
• Applicants must not have received same scholarship in previous year
Any scholarship submissions that do not meet the listed criteria will not be considered. By submitting a completed application you agree to allow your essay to be published on our blog, if you are chosen as a winner.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Requirements
Applicants should submit a typed, double-spaced essay that is in legible font of 12-point size. The essay should discuss, in detail, how Christian education and Christian business leaders help to enhance the moral fibers of the United States. The essay should also include a description of how a Christian education has or/and will benefit the applicant, and how a Christian education will help the applicant to be a future leader among their peers.
The essay should be no less than 1,000 words in length.