$500 Scholarship From Get on the Map (ID 3898)
- Start Date:
- We are pleased to announce a new scholarship program from Get on the Map, a Sacramento-based marketing consultant. We believe that hard-working and dedicated students should not have to face financial barriers to getting a college degree, so we are inviting all current and prospective students to apply.
- Min Age:
- • You should be at least 16 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
• You should have already applied to and been accepted by a two-year or four-year college.
• Future students as well as current students are welcome to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- How To Apply For The Scholarship?
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
1. Write a 1000-word essay discussing new ideas for marketing to Gen Z, also known as the iGeneration. Describe some of the unique characteristics of this generational cohort and suggest several creative marketing ideas.
2. If you do any research, make sure to cite all sources appropriately according to one of the major style guides (MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.). Please demonstrate that you know how to avoid plagiarism.
3. Save your essay as a .doc file.
4. Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your name, the name of your college, your address and phone number, and the reason why you’re interested in this scholarship program.
5. Attach your .doc file to the email by midnight on June 1, 2019. Please note: we will not accept any other file type.