Brauns Law PC $1000 Scholarship Contest (ID 3885)
- Start Date:
- Here at Brauns Law, PC we understand that our future leaders can achieve success with a proper education. However, we realize that education can be a financial constraint for students and their families. To help students achieve their educational goals, our personal injury attorneys are proud to announce the launch of Brauns Law, PC $1000 Scholarship Contest.
The 2019 Essay Topic
To participate in the contest, applicants should write a 600-word essay answering the following question:
Brauns Law is committed to helping people “fall forward” – taking setbacks like being injured in a car accident and leveraging the experience to become stronger and more empowered in life. What qualities and values do you possess, and how have those qualities and values helped you overcome certain obstacles in your life? What was a short-term failure that in hindsight became an asset or empowering experience?
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or law school in the United States for the Spring 2018 semester. This includes high school seniors, freshman, sophomores, juniors, college seniors, and law students (L1, L2, L3). Applicants must also comply with all requirements set forth in the “Essay Submission Procedure” section below.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Submission Procedure
People who wish to participate should send their essay as an attachment in an email to email@example.com by February 28th, 2019 9 AM EST. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
• Your name and phone number
• If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
• The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
• Your current/prospective course of study
• The best way to contact you