BadCredit.orgs Wealth Wise Scholarship (ID 3882)
- Start Date:
- The BadCredit.org Wealth Wise Scholarship is open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry.
The scholarship amount is $1,000 and will be awarded based on academic merit and submission of a short essay to be titled How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved.
- Wealth Wise Scholarship
- 15 SE 1st Ave
- Contact Notes:
- Suite B
- Min GPA:
- • Minimum GPA of 3.5
• Major of study must support a career in the finance industry (e.g., finance, business, accounting, mathematics, management, and other related majors)
• Must be a US resident
• Must send in an official transcript
• Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior)
• Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college)
• Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines below)
- Special Criteria:
- Please adhere to the essay guidelines below:
• Essay Topic/Title: How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved. This essay will explore current issues in today’s credit landscape and various ways to offset the negative implications that affect many Americans’ ability to access capital.
• The essay should be 500-900 words.
• Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately using the MLA format.
• Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
• The essay should be written in 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.